Lemon Garlic Pepper Wings
Peppery and piquant, these wings are absolutely scrumptious. One of the best chicken wing recipes I've tried. Although it may seem like a lot of pepper, do not reduce the amount called for. You will also notice that the marinade ingredients are not mixed togehter first but instead poured over the wings separately. Add ingredients in the order given, before mixing, or the lemony flavour will be lost.
- Place wings in large glass or enamel bowl and pour over lemon juice, garlic, and crushed peppercorns. Sprinkle on salt and por olive oil over wings and stir.
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, sittring occasionally to coat wings with marinade.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Start BBQ or preheat broiler.
- Place wings on grill and barbecue until browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn after 10 minutes and baste with marinade. Transfer to a platter and serve.